Friday, June 24, 2011
- Name: Keith Cash
Entrepreneur Passionate about profitable
internet business, SEO, Social Media, lead generation, Blogging, F1
& Martial Arts.
Delivering Ramblings with Knowledge, Personality, Humor and Passion
May every cup overflow with blessings rich and eternal
Loves puppies and kittens. An avid History Fact checker. Be warned I trust but verify.
I live in the business school of hard knocks everyday performing internet services of Blogging, SEO, Social media and Internet Marketing.
Other specialties of mine are Search engine placement with the Hope of high ranking on first 2 pages, ROI, Accounting Auditing, Inventory Auditing, Software Quality Control, Data Mining and Customer Lead Generation.
I get the biggest charge when the plan comes together and I can get a high ranking for a website.
Have sold blogs before when the price is right.
Maintain several blogs and websites with niche topics and products.
Other things about me:
Fifth Degree Black Belt in Hard style Japanese Karate.
Have owned a Karate business.
This close to owning a golf course. (I really wanted this).
A professional blogger since 2006.
Part of the International Who's Who in Information Technology 1996-2008. After 2008 I got too busy to remember to fill out the paper work.
Created websites that generated $400,000 in Sales from email leads.
Created websites that generated over 500 sales leads per year.
- SEO firm says new content the key to search engine...
- Mozilla mulls Firefox 3.6 retirement, too - Comput...
- 4 Reasons Your Boss Doesn't Care About SEO - Busin...
- The 20-Point SEO Account Takeover Checklist - Sear...
- LulzSec victim: 'They are terrorists!' - BetaNews ...
- Google Says FTC Has Launched Review - Wall Street ...
- Microsoft exploits uproar over Firefox 4's retirem...
- Why Google is in the FTC's Antitrust Hot Seat - PC...
- Mozilla and Google force businesses to use Interne...
- The Value of an In-House SEO http://ping.fm/n8fcr